- Made of metal, the SMD 612 is a mounting plate that has been crafted with superior workmanship.
- It has been designed to allow for the secure mounting of an abrasive mop on all types of sanders.
- The SMD 612 is an indispensable accessory when it comes to ensuring smooth running of the applied tool.
- It enhances the quality of the work result by ensuring that the abrasive mop will rotate true.
How the mounting plate works:
- The mounting plate is fitted on the shaft between abrasive mop and locking screw.
- It engages in the designated groove on the metal cover found on the side of the mop.
- When mounted in this position, the plate distributes the contact pressure of the screw, ensures secure mounting and allows the mop to run true.
- Klingspor offers the SMD 612 in various diameters and with different types of holes.
- This extensive selection makes it the ideal complement to all Klingspor abrasive mops.
- The right size of the mounting plate varies with the abrasive mop used, while the size of the bore must be matched to the selected machine.