Klingspor 125 x 13 x 22.23mm High Performance Non-Woven Web Wheel Silicon Carbide NUD500
High performance Web Wheel
The high performance non-woven web wheels NUD 500 are used for professional processing of stainless steel:
- Alloy steel
- High-alloy steel
- Light metal
- Nickel steel
- The high performance non-woven web wheels are unitized wheels that can be inserted on to standards angle grinders with a 22.23 mm bore.
- The high performance non-woven web wheels NUD 500 engineered by Klingspor turn the chore of cleaning and pre-polishing into an effortless activity: Steels and a great many other metals can be completely freed of corrosion such as red rust or patina.
- Better still, the high performance non-woven web wheels NUD 500 provide for exceptionally uniform stock removal thanks to their low roughness depth.
- Surface structures are largely retaine Rather than clogging the non-woven web, the fine grinding dust is removed towards the outside by centrifugal force.
- The high speed of 63 m/s allows the user to zip through their work in far less time.
- The high performance non-woven web wheels NUD 500 are ideal for thorough blending, cleaning and pre-finishing - in one single work step.
- No need for unnecessary tool changes or intermediate steps. This helps save time - and makes work an absolute breeze.
- Even repaired places and weld seams can be blended to perfection with the NUD 500.
- The product removes underlying marks almost completely and allows the user to blend the scratch pattern to the rest of the workpiece. Surface refinement with silicon carbide:
- High performance non-woven web wheels NUD 500 Silicon carbide boasts qualities that are similar to diamond. This - combined with its attractive price-performance ratio - makes this material so appealing to the abrasives industry.
- The robust and sharp-edged grains adhere tightly to the premium-grade non-woven web. The result is remarkable: A long service life and consistent quality.
More From This Category